About Me

My photo
"For God loved the world so much that He gave His one and only Son, so that everyone who believes in Him will not perish but have eternal life."--John 3:16...God's love is showered upon my little ones daily. I enjoy being a vessel through which His love flows to them. In submitting to the will of God, I became a dedicated Career Mom. This motherhood experience matures me as I walk with Christ. My prayer is that these God-inspired words would BLESS every reader. My husband and I have 8 children together. Our five youngest ones at home are 8 months, 3, 6, 9 and 11 years-young! Enjoy and share your thoughts!!

Friday, April 22, 2011

Limitless Mommy

Motherhood Memorial #4:

A few days ago, God blessed me with an unexpected, yet greatly appreciated mommy-break.  I was treated to a night out, to see the movie Limitless (defined as "having no limits" or "unrestricted").  God led me to a fun exercise where I imagined myself with the limitless, supernatural power of God flowing through me, enabling me to successfully accomplish all that God set before me.

I'm sure you can imagine yourself as a limitless mommy--morning prayer time...fulfilled; house...clean; children...obedient; husband...satisfied; full-time/part-time work...complete; filing system...organized; grocery shopping...done; laundry...finished; bills...paid; daily Bible reading...done; errands...ran; Facebook skimming...you got it; phone calls/emails/snail mail...check, check, check; to-do-list...every single item on the scroll is checked off...in one day! Amen!

The Limitless Mommy is the Happiest Mom on the Block.  Why?  Because her agenda each day is to make others happy, beginning with her Heavenly Father.  And how does one please God Almighty?  The Bible instructs us that we are to fear the Lord and to love Him by obeying His Word. (Deuteronomy 10:12)

The two most important commandments given by God through His firstborn Son, Christ Jesus, is that we are to love God with all our heart, our soul, our mind and our strength, as well as, love our neighbor as we love ourselves. (Matthew 22:37-39)  The Bible says that it takes faith to please God. (Hebrews 11:6)  Whoever gives to the poor, lends to the Lord. (Proverbs 19:17)

In order to love others and make others happy, we must love ourselves.  That is the limit to how much we can love others.  I love myself each day by developing my relationship with my Heavenly Daddy.  These are a few things I do:




  • say a list of confessions about who God is in my life...my Jehovah Jireh, my Rock, my Refuge, etc.  I use the Prayer Book  by Christian Word Ministries (pp. 154-159); 


  • say a list of "I AM" affirmations from scriptures (i.e., I am righteous, I am supernatural, etc.) in addition to ones from the above-mentioned Prayer Book (pp. 149-153); 




I am a LIMITLESS MOMMY--equipped to be ALL that GOD has created me to be and to have ALL that GOD has set aside for me in heaven, NOW while I'm on earth...with NO LIMITS!!  In Jesus' Name, Amen.

Until the next MM...Warrior-Priest-Queen Miriam

P.S. Are you experiencing life as a Limitless Mommy?  Please share your challenges and triumphs in the comment section below!

No comments:

Post a Comment